Meeting Your Payments Challenges
The payments challenges faced by banks today include:
- The ability to offer innovative products and services that appeal to customers.
- Maintaining/reducing costs through effective technology and process engineering.
- Complying with complex regulatory requirements and preventing fraud.
- Managing risks and credit losses.
- Branding, pricing, and marketing payments for optimum profitability.
What makes this challenge urgent?
Competition is intensifying and a variety of companies, including nimble technology firms, are challenging the banks’ hold on the payments franchise.
For banks to continue to compete effectively in this core business of payments, they require deep expertise and exceptional execution in all its aspects – from strategy, to technology and operational processes, to compliance, through product design/development and marketing.
At Bank Solutions Group, our payments consultants are experts in the business of profitable payments solutions. Many are former payments industry practitioners who have dealt successfully with all aspects of payments challenges. Their 20+ years of seasoned knowledge and practical experience – working with leading issuers, acquirers, payment networks and processors – will help you improve your payments business or accelerate your payments changes.
Our areas of expertise in payments specifically include:
- Debit and Credit Cards
- Issuing and Acquiring
- Prepaid Cards
- Mobile, NFC, Contactless
- Consumer Payments
- Commercial Payments
- EMV Chip Technology
- Payments Integration
- Cash Management
- Credit, Collections and Risk Management
- Payments Compliance/Fraud Prevention
- Payment Vendor Selection and Negotiation
Our approach starts with helping you assess where you are in each aspect of your payments business:
Finally, we’ll bring our extensive expertise to help you define and implement profitable payments solutions that will guarantee success.